The Technology Behind Codi
Equipped with onboard memory for offline play and over 10 hours of battery life, Codi is a companion during the day and night.
Compatible with iOS and Android. Through Codi's mobile app, parents can manage content played and their child's experience. The app allows you to:
• Manage playlists to find new content, trim playlists, and download your child's favorites for offline use
• Upcoming smart recommendation system, which finds content according to your child's interests and adds stories from Codi's regularly updated content list
• Send and receive voicemails between the app and Codi device
• Push step-by-step routines called Habits, like Nap-time, Clean up or Brushing Your Teeth
• Adjust device settings, like max volume level for sensitive ears or Bluetooth mode to stream your own music
Codi is built with stain resistant ABS plastic and food-grade silicone that is safe, durable and easy to clean. Toddlers can even use Codi's antenna and ears as teething tools. Quality extends to your child's experience, too—Codi will never play any ads to your child.
Cloud and Device Security
As a connected device, Codi's content library and features grow with your child. All data is stored on our encrypted servers to protect your family's privacy, and we will only use it to provide better recommendations and improve Codi's voice recognition abilities. At Pillar, we're dedicated to bringing value to your family, so updates will always be free!