Pillarlearning.com works with major US carriers like DHL, USPS, and UPS based on Pillar Learning’s discretion to locations within the United States and Canada. Shipping to Hawaii and Alaska is also available. Pillarlearning.com does not currently support shipments to hotels/temporary housing, APO/FPO, US Territories, or P.O. Boxes.
Products sold on our U.S. website are not available for international delivery (outside of Canada), and we do not ship to freight forwarder addresses or resellers.
**Due to courier personnel shortages and coronavirus related delays, delays are possible in the processing of orders**
Learn more about our Returns Policy below.
About Your Shipment
- Incomplete or incorrect billing information may result in a processing delay. If your shipping information differs from your billing information, your order may also be delayed for verification.
- Shipping charges are determined by the subtotal of your order.
- Shipping methods and their accompanying charges are displayed in checkout at the time of your order.
- Shipping methods and their accompanying charges also appear in your order confirmation email.
- It is your responsibility to be available to receive this shipment at the ship-to address specified in your order details.
Order tracking information is created once your order is shipped. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your order.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
The shipping address can be changed within 30 minutes of an order being placed by cancelling and placing your order again to the new address. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
This Returns policy applies to purchases made directly from pillarlearning.com. Pillar Learning products purchased through other sources must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
When you receive your order, please inspect all elements and confirm that everything is included and that the items match to your packing slip. Be sure to save the box and shipping carton in the unlikely scenario that you require it for return shipment.
What Qualifies for a Return?
We accept returns for products purchased from https://www.pillarlearning.com within 30 days of delivery date, and will issue a refund as long as the following criteria are met:
- Request is made within 30 days of delivery of the item.
- Product is returned in the same condition as it was when shipped and must be in 'new' or 'like new condition'.
- Must be received in the original packing material and with all of its accessories such as: charging cable, power adaptor, outfits, and user guides. The product returned will be inspected when it arrives at the warehouse and you will be charged the selling price for any item missing or damaged and it will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Valid Order Information (Name, Order Number)
How to Return a Product
To initiate a return, contact our Customer Care team by email (email@example.com).
Please provide the following information:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Contact Phone Number
- Order Number
- Last Four Digits of the Credit Card Used to Purchase
- Date of Purchase
- Copy of Receipt
- Return Address
Our customer service representative will provide instructions on how to return the product. If you have multiple items to return, you may pack them in a single box with the packing slip. You can either schedule a pickup with the carrier or drop off the package at any of the carrier's locations. Please note that shipping costs will not be refunded.
If the item is returned within this timeframe, we will process your refund as promptly as possible, within one week after receiving your returned product. The number of days for the credit to reflect on your credit card statement may vary depending on your credit card-issuing bank. Please note the following that any missing or damaged units or accessories will be deducted from your refund.
How to Exchange a Product
If you purchased from pillarlearning.com and your product arrived was found to be damaged or incorrect, please contact our Customer Care team by firstname.lastname@example.org.